Moodle.haverford.edu for 2017/2018 is now live! It has a new look and a number of new features:
- New tri-college authentication screen
- The course administration menu--including the Turn editing on setting--are consolidated into a settings icon at the top of your course page. This leaves more space for course content.
- Course shells now have a weekly format, by default. The topic format is still available for those that prefer it.
- Edit weekly or topic section titles with one click using the new pencil shaped edit item icon at the top of each week/topic section.
- The enrolled users menu is now part of the Participants menu, making it easier to enroll TAs and others into your course. (Registered students are still added automatically.)
- Global search lets you quickly find text in all your courses at once.
- New recycle bin lets you restore accidentally deleted course sections, files, etc.
- Better mobile support, including updated apps for iOS and Android.
- Runs Moodle version 3.2
Because the new Moodle site has some notable interface changes, you may want to see the new Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty before you start building your course sites for next year. We also have a longer Moodle tutorial, along with a video introduction, on our Moodle at Haverford web site.